GSM Ltd can offer the full turnkey package when it comes to heating installations.
Underfloor heating is now pretty much the norm when it comes to new builds and new extensions.
When designing our systems, we can advise on suitable locations for equipment and calculate the required pipe spacings to provide the most efficient watts per meter squared based on flow temperature and property heat loss.
We understand that the installation of the underfloor heating and subsequent screed laying has to a well-timed process in order to keep the building project moving forward. We can also program the heat pump to provide a screed drying process that gently rises the flow temperature 1 degree per day to slowly dry out the screed.
Retro Fit - In Ground Under Floor Heating
For properties with concrete or screeded floors… JK Floorings in floor grinded system is the only solution worth considering!
- Single heating system; the only and primary heat source
- Zero build-up; embedded 'into' screed floor
- Bespoke; custom floor cutting on site
- Efficient; uses very low water temperatures
- Eco-friendly; saves on your gas bill
- Affordable; no sub-floor work needed
- Quick; installations take one working day
- Dust free; channels are cut in without producing dust
- Responsive; feel the warmth within minutes
- One party; trained in-house engineers fit the entire system
Another desirable feature of JK in-ground UFH ™ is that it is more comfortable and energy efficient than traditional wet UFH systems, as the heating pipes are installed directly under the surface of the floor. This allows the floor temperature to rise much faster so the room temperature can be controlled more accurately than with traditional underfloor heating systems.
“JK in-ground UFH ™ Zero build-up is a very unique water underfloor heating system.”
This makes JK in-ground UFH ™ a very unique and desirable zero build-up water underfloor heating system, which can be installed into all renovation, refurbishment or change of use projects.